you can switch from daytime to nighttime with one touch.
Fitted with dual-format GPS.
Activity modes include strength, hiking, and swimming, also it has at least 6 activity applications installed including swimming and hiking. Heart rate and blood pressure monitors are included.
- Solar Battery: Variable based on sun-exposure, Instinct can provide unprecedented battery life to those that explore under the sun.
- Military Standard 810: Built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock, and water resistance (rated to 100 meters).
- Power Manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch's battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Night Vision Compatibility: Switch between daytime view and nighttime view with a screen designed to be read by night-vision goggles.
- Stealth Mode: Go dark by enabling stealth mode to stop storing and sharing your GPS position and disable wireless connectivity and communication.
- Dual-format Gps: Dual-format GPS coordinates with latitude and longitude references offer unparalleled situational awareness.
- Projected Waypoints: Always know the way back - create a waypoint to mark the location of your vehicle before you start your trip.
- Jumpmaster Mode: Calculate high-altitude release points according to military guidelines while navigating to your objective once you've jumped.
- Sports App: Use preloaded activity profiles for swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength, and more.
- Wrist-based Heart Rate: Get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you're at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
- Pulse Ox: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Stress Tracking: Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you're having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
- Body Battery Energy Monitor: Optimize your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep, and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest
- Multi-GNSS Support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Abc Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor weather, and three-axis electronic compass.
- Traceback Routing: Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
- Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts, and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Pair For Satellite Communication: Pair Instinct with an inReach device (sold separately; active satellite subscription required) to view and send messages, get weather alerts on your wrist, and trigger an SOS to the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team.
- Calendar View: Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen.